What is Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is a self-regulating business model that helps a company be socially accountable — to itself, its stakeholders, and the public. By practicing corporate social responsibility, also called corporate citizenship, companies can be conscious of the kind of impact they are having on all aspects of society including economic, social, and environmental. To engage in CSR means that, in the normal course of business, a company is operating in ways that enhance society and the environment, instead of contributing negatively to it.
Read more: Corporate Social Responsibility https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/corp-social-responsibility.asp#ixzz5PD7go3rI
Businesses and corporations can partner with Global Impact Network in the following ways:
- Invest in a Global Impact Fund
- Community development fund
- Literacy and education fund
- Orphans fund
- Widows fund
- Leadership development fund
- Refugees integration fund
- College scholarships fund (Stefan Stefanov Fund)
- Integration through sports fund
- Survivors of human trafficking fund
- Spiritual development fund
- Church planting fund
- Missions fund
- Adopt an Impact Project
- Domestic projects
- Thrive Community Center
- International projects
- Minority integration through sports
- Promised land
- Give a smile private orphanages
- Back to school programs
- Hot lunch programs
- Integration youth camps
- After school programs
- Leadership development
- Leadership retreats – double honor
- New church plants
- Education through arts events
- Encourage employees and team members to volunteer at one of our domestic or international social projects
- Double the impact by matching a grant or a donation given to Global Impact Network
- Donate air miles, shares, real estate, bonds, goods, souvenirs, time shares, office space, hotel points, etc.
- Sponsor a community event – Health Fiestas at Thrive Center, Spring and Fall Family Fest
- Sports teams sponsorship
- Donate pro bono services to the community and to nonprofits.
- Sponsor an Impact team member or team
- Donate vehicles, used or new smart phones, iPads, laptops, computers, food, clothes, shoes, etc.
- Host/sponsor a fundraiser event
- Host a link to our website or on your social media and website.
- Become a partner. (we can put a link to a partner’s website, use their logo on our website upon approval, use their promo materials during events and fundraisers, provide them with a table at our fundraisers, etc.) Advertise platinum partners’ services within our network and on our website. A partner has to accept our Vision, Mission and Values as well as Statement of Faith.
Important: Global Impact Network is a 501(c)(3) organization and all donations are tax-deductible. GIN reserves the right to not receive a donation, service or sign a partnership agreement with an organization which does not accept the vision, mission, values or statement of faith of GIN.