Happy Thanksgiving! We want to use the opportunity of this wonderful holiday to express a special THANK YOU to all of you who have prayed for us this year and have generously given sacrificially to support different projects we have presented, as well as helping in the daily expenses of our ministry and family.
With your help, this year we have been able to:
• Partner with the Integration Through Sports Project in Svishtov, Bulgaria
• Pay for the medical expenses of Julia Dykova, a Russian missionary to Bulgaria
• Pay for the surgery of Dancho Yordanov from our church in Bulgaria
• Take two missions trips to Bulgaria and minister to pastors, leaders and churches around the country
• Visit and build relationships throughout different parts of Bulgaria
• Organize the Impact Conference in Sofia, Bulgaria in partnership with the Metro World Child and Change a Generation Ministries
• Provide resources to a church planter in Indonesia
• Provide resources for a ministry to drug and alcohol addicts in Bulgaria
• Partner with a ministry to trafficked women in Greece
• Partner with an evangelistic ministry to Latin America
• Provide a grant for a new church plant in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
• Partner with the Thrive Community Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma
• Start Global Impact Network Foundation in Bulgaria
• Do weekly ministry in a nursing home in Tulsa, Oklahoma
• Initiate strategic partnerships with Oral Roberts University, Paradigm Shift, International Gospel Center, Bethesda Community Church and others
• Help orphans in Bulgaria
• Encourage and mentor pastors and leaders from the USA, Russia, Bulgaria and Macedonia
We are deeply grateful that you consider us “good soil” in which to sow your seed to help advance the Kingdom of God. We are also grateful to the Lord for entrusting us with this ministry.
“We thank Christ Jesus our Lord, Who has given us strength, that He considered us faithful, appointing us to His service.” 1 Timothy 1:12
Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Nikolai and Michelle Stefanov
and the Global Impact Network team
Written on November 21st, 2018. Updated on November 30th, 2018. Originally posted on Facebook on November 16th, 2018.